MCLS has negotiated with Office Depot to offer our members special pricing for a variety of contract items. Libraries should pay special attention to items marked with the
symbol to ensure the greatest discount. PLEASE NOTE: Invoices for your Office Depot purchases will no longer come from MCLS. Office Depot will bill your library direct.
First-time login instructions
- Go to https://business.officedepot.com/
- At the Office Depot Login page, enter your new login ID as instructed in the sample below:
Your Login ID will be: [type your own email address here]
Your temporary password: Welcome
- You will be prompted to select a new 6-character password the first time you enter the site. You will also need to select a security question and answer. When complete, you can proceed with checking the information that has been set up in your profile. You can also click on the tab at the top of the page labeled "Bulletin Board" for additional information.
To view an online tutorial, click on Customer Service at the top of the screen above the shopping cart. Then locate Office Depot's online tutorials on the left side of your screen under Helpful Links > General Help > Website Demos.
Extended instructions and F.A.Q.
Note to Indiana libraries
This new arrangement replaces the ordering system that was previously in place for Office Depot via the Indiana Buyers' Club (IBC). Procedures for placing orders with other IBC vendors have not changed.
- Please note: you must first complete your new registration before Office Depot staff can help with technical and/or product questions.
- For navigation questions or login assistance, refer to Office Depot's online help or call their Internet Help Desk at 1-800-269-6888 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For product information, returns, or questions concerning your orders, contact Office Depot's Customer Service Desk at 1-888-263-3423.